Tuesday, August 12, 2014

5 Adorable Christmas Stockings Less Than $10


I found these adorable Christmas stockings while browsing for easy ways to decorate for the holidays.

These stockings are cute to hang from the mantel, add under the tree, or as decorations around the house.

I have always loved using Christmas stockings as a way to decorate at for the holidays. I have found they are a great as a fun way to hide even more presents. Sometimes these are much more expensive, presents.

My grandmother started my love of Christmas stockings. She made one for me the year I was born and I have used it for every Christmas since then. It is still in nearly pristine condition.


You can give your loved ones their very own stockings too. These 5 Christmas stockings are less than $10 each. I'll bet you can think of many ways to use these adorable Christmas stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment